- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent job
- Account Director | Senior Account Director
- Mid-size integrated agency
- Superannuation and financial services sector
I am currently working with an integrated agency in Melbourne’s city fringe who is looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Director with previous experience in working with superannuation and financial services sector.
If you are looking to work within an established ego-free agency that offers work and life balance, calm and friendly culture and integrated service offerings, then you this role is suitable for you.
As a Senior Account Director, you will be in charge of managing client and supplier relationships, directing the activities of the account manager, guiding the marketing and communication strategies as well as budgets and timelines.
- Client relationship management, understanding client’s needs, strategy development;
- Estimating, outlining project specifications and sourcing suppliers;
- Organic business development and cross-selling service offerings;
- Internal project and stakeholder management, briefing, tracking projects, client expectation management and presentation;
- Participate in daily production meeting – these start at 9.15 am sharp
- Lead, manage, motivate and ensure training and development of direct report/s.
- Conduct annual performance review for direct report/s and ensure direct report/s achieve their specific objectives.
- Achieve set budgets for individual projects.
- Achieve set revenue targets
Aside from work and life balance, you will also be provided with monthly RDOs which is the icing on the cake.
If you have the required experience (integrated service offerings to superannuation and financial services sector) are interested in exploring this position please call Houmi on 0481 332 461 today.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.