This boutique agency describe themselves as thinkers, designers, creators, users and problem solvers. They plant new ideas, nurture creative expression and grow smarter brands through thoughtful and strategic design.
This role will see you working closely with MD & CD. You are a key motivator who manages the successful delivery of strategic, engaging experiences that could range form POS, packaging and social media content - one day will never the be the same in this company.
You are a confident AM/PM who loves to build strong relationships with existing and new clients. An experienced multi-tasker, you are capable scheduling and trafficking projects, gathering documentation, digital assets and liaising with external suppliers and consultants.
You enjoy optimising new processes to streamline the studio and are experienced interpreting new client briefs, managing financials, budgets, scoping projects, reporting and invoicing.
What Makes A Great Account/Project Manager:
- Developing and executing plans, managing timelines and project scope
- Developing and managing project finances, including budgets, reconciliations/job profitability and account forecasting
- Managing and developing strong client relationships
- Working closely with the owners to develop existing business and win new business including pitching
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver exceptional creative
- You’re constantly learning and growing, to stay on top of emerging design, marketing and technology trends
You will have proven account/project management agency experience (gained in digital, integrated, brand or advertising agencies)
- You are self-motivated and able to manage small and large projects
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural multi-tasker and team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised and self motivated
- Be able to work with varying stakeholders and team members
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Timely and accountable
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch and please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.