The role works to retain existing and attract new users by promoting and informing them about transport products and services, developing programs to encourage new trips, increase loyalty, introduce new and changed services and help users be travel ready.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide authoritative, strategic advice on digital marketing, advertising, content and campaigns to be provided to Senior Executives and Ministers.
- Lead the Products and Services Marketing team providing guidance and support for team members.
- Marketing programs, campaigns and partnerships, informing and positively influencing the use of transport and its products are generated, developed, successfully implemented and measured.
- Manage the team to deliver the day-to-day operations for all service and product marketing, events, design, advertising and publications ensuring opportunities
Your CV must be able to demonstrate the following in order to be considered for this role:
- Strong understanding and significant experience in current evidence-based marketing practices.
- Product marketing subject matter expert that develops and implements multiple, complex and innovative marketing strategies that positively impact product use, understanding and loyalty.
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate customer transactions and behaviours that provide insights to support new methods for improving customer experience outcomes.
- Strong financial management skills in developing budgets to support campaigns and initiatives, delivering programs and campaign on budget and measuring return on investment.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills along with strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence outcomes at a high level.
- Demonstrated expertise in risk management strategies as they relate to marketing campaigns.
If you’re immediately available and you can work through until 1 Feb 2021, and you can demonstrate the above experience, please contact Vicki-Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.