We are currently looking for a PC based Presentation Specialist to cover a long service leave for a period of 3 months with a lovely client of ours who is a leading management consulting firm. (They offer a lot of perks)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The provision of high-quality graphics for major internal and external presentations, demonstrating understanding and awareness of the brand;
- Production of PowerPoint presentations using customised charting software and Excel with particular emphasis on speed and accuracy;
- Production of Marketing and Recruiting digital and printed materials for internal and external events;
- Ensure presentation and editorial standards are being upheld;
- Support the Graphics Team and broader office in managing workload overflows, liaising with case teams as necessary
You'll have skills across:
- Design and style guidelines and PowerPoint templates/themes
- Add-ins for PowerPoint e.g. customised ribbon macros for automating tasks
- Charting software other than PowerPoint/Excel charts
- Excel functions and data confidence with different chart types
To be suitable for this opportunity, you'll have worked in a similar corporate or professional services background where you've worked with these kinds of briefs and where the work is high volume presentations.
You'll be an absolute expert in PowerPoint and you'll be more than comfortable in Excel along with some skills in Creative Suite CC.
This opportunity is due to start IMMEDIATELY for the right person and will be an on site, five day a week requirement for the full three months. Please don't apply if you can not work on site during this period or if you have not worked with presentations before.
If you do feel that this is the right opportunity for you, then please feel free to apply NOW by clicking on the link below or by emailing your CV and examples of your presentation work / folio through to email@example.com.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.