They are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to be based in Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for the creation of video content and motion graphics assets for use across a wide variety of media, including trade, social media, marketing collateral, and external client creative.
- Prepare design plan, concepts and layout for each motion graphic project.
- Design and create visually stunning motion graphics assets and content.
- Design and create video storyboards.
- Develop graphic templates for easy use by other team members and greater sales team.
- Edit raw video footage and add special effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Select and apply all audio, video, colours, animation effects, etc for all motion graphic design projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Research and implement best in class design techniques to create motion graphics.
- Tertiary qualifications in Design, Multimedia Design and/or Visual Communications.
- 2-5 years’ commercial experience within a studio or agency environment.
- Extensive experience and skills in motion graphics and animation.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Advanced Illustrator, Advanced Photoshop, Advanced InDesign, After Effects and PremierPro.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Highly agile and flexible with a strong ability to manage change and deal with pressure.
- A positive and collaborative attitude with a willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, and thrive in a high pace, exciting and challenging environment.
- This role is only available to permanent Australian residents.
- Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.