UX & UI Designer - Interactive Learning Products
Leading Publisher | In-house position
We are currently working with a leading publisher based in Melbourne who is looking for a UX & UI designer to join their team.
In this position, you provide design solutions for a range of learning products.
- Receive and analyse design briefs from product owners to design and deliver clear user experience wireframes and prototypes
- Communicate and rationalise design decisions to internal stakeholders
- Project manage the production and development of interactive products with third-party suppliers
- Write clear and concise briefs to third-party developers
- Track and manage tasks and projects within timelines
- Conduct functional, UX and quality assurance testing of products and report results
- Work alongside and collaborate with the wider team (publishers, editors, designers and third-party vendors)
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer
- University degree or relevant certification
- Up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite and wireframe tools
- Understanding of front-end development process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and work within a stakeholder driven team environment
- Project management with the ability to brief vendors, track project budget, status and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent work life balance
- Rostered fortnightly Friday afternoon off
- Motivated and friendly culture
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for career growth
- Brand new office at a central Melbourne location
- Excellent access to public transport
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.