Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Mid-Weight Graphic Designer|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:15|
The role will focus on the production of materials for print and digital mediums and will work collaboratively within a creative team of designers with support from and reporting to our Creative Director.
· At least three years’ experience working on design projects independently and within a team environment
· Experience working in an Account Service style agency (design studio, advertising or marketing agency) working directly with Account Managers
· Very strong skills in the core Adobe apps: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Experience in taking briefs and providing design rational to clients
· A recent portfolio of brand design and development projects
· A solid understanding of designing for digital projects, primarily web
· A broad understanding of designing for print
· An eagerness to increase skill level and work hard to achieve the company’s goals
· The ability to work efficiently and effectively without high-levels of guidance
· The ability to work hard and put in extra hours if and when required
· Seeking to work in a small agile team environment, whilst still connected to a large scale team
· Seeking a flat structure where the opportunity exists to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with team
Opportunities/Benefits of this role:
· Structured Learning & Development program for all staff members
· Growth potential within growing studio environment
· Become an all-round designer and develop skills across digital, print and traditional design platforms
· Work across several industry sectors including consumer, retail, property and FMCG
· Work in a cross discipline company - PR and Print as well as the Creative Agency
· Work with blue chip national and international clients and brands
· Strong career path/opportunities for succession planning
· Chance to travel to other offices for projects including Sydney and Brisbane
· Central Richmond office location in walking distance to Burnley Station and trams.
If you are interested, have a portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's