Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Mid-Weight Graphic Designer|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:15|
The role will focus on the production of materials for print and digital mediums and will work collaboratively within a creative team of designers with support from and reporting to our Creative Director.
· At least three years’ experience working on design projects independently and within a team environment
· Experience working in an Account Service style agency (design studio, advertising or marketing agency) working directly with Account Managers
· Very strong skills in the core Adobe apps: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Experience in taking briefs and providing design rational to clients
· A recent portfolio of brand design and development projects
· A solid understanding of designing for digital projects, primarily web
· A broad understanding of designing for print
· An eagerness to increase skill level and work hard to achieve the company’s goals
· The ability to work efficiently and effectively without high-levels of guidance
· The ability to work hard and put in extra hours if and when required
· Seeking to work in a small agile team environment, whilst still connected to a large scale team
· Seeking a flat structure where the opportunity exists to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with team
Opportunities/Benefits of this role:
· Structured Learning & Development program for all staff members
· Growth potential within growing studio environment
· Become an all-round designer and develop skills across digital, print and traditional design platforms
· Work across several industry sectors including consumer, retail, property and FMCG
· Work in a cross discipline company - PR and Print as well as the Creative Agency
· Work with blue chip national and international clients and brands
· Strong career path/opportunities for succession planning
· Chance to travel to other offices for projects including Sydney and Brisbane
· Central Richmond office location in walking distance to Burnley Station and trams.
If you are interested, have a portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.