- Writing templated scripts for TVCs
- Motion graphics and editing of TVCs
- Shooting / editing / motion graphics for long and short form video
- Editing sound effects and music
- Assisting in sourcing materials
- Collecting and preparing assets
- Out Putting / transcoding materials for all possible output mediums
- Guide CADTV & CABNZ applications
- Guide material dispatch preparation
- Guide Asset collection and preparation
- Guide Uploading, checking, Q&A of commercials within broadcast specification
- Checking material delivery reports
- Continually learn and build a knowledge of and skills in, the development of television commercials, shooting, lighting, editing and motion graphics
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE:
- Excellent skills in: After Effects, Premier Pro and plugins such as Element, Optical Flares and Red Giant
- Working knowledge of C4D would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of IMD Cloud, Adobe Media Encoder, video codex
- Advanced knowledge of camera, lighting and sound equipment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the immediate team, suppliers, freelance resources and broader business.
- Proven ability to maintain a highly organised work environment
- Desire to work in an exciting, challenging and fun enviroment
Required work experience:
3 + years’ experience working in a similar role in a with retail experience and exposure to a high-volume environment is desirable…
If you fit the above criteria please send a link to your reel and your cv to Vanessa Dolan via email email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.