Do you love that adrenalin pumping feeling of working in a fast paced environment? Love working to deadlines and feeling like a super star when it's done? Want to proud to see your work on TV at night? If you are a passionate editor that would love working in a bit corporate company, then this is for you.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Teams of this well known retail brand, this role will be responsible for the successful management of the in-house broadcast production steam to ensure the on-time/on-budget delivery of broadcast TV and radio material.
- Writing templated scripts for TVCs
- Motion graphics and editing of TVCs
- Collecting and preparing assets
- Out Putting / transcoding materials for all possible output mediums
- Guide CADTV & CABNZ applications
- Guide material dispatch preparation
- Guide Asset collection and preparation
- Guide Uploading, checking, Q&A of commercials within broadcast specification
- Checking material delivery reports
- Continually learn and build a knowledge of and skills in, the development of television commercials, editing and motion graphics
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE:
- Excellent skills in: After Effects, Premier Pro and plugins such as Element, Optical Flares and Red Giant
- Working knowledge of C4D would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of IMD Cloud, Adobe Media Encoder, video codex
- Proven ability to maintain a highly organised work environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the immediate team, suppliers, freelance resources and broader business.
3 + years’ experience working in a similar role in a with retail experience and exposure to a high-volume environment.
If you fit the above criteria please send a link to your showreel and your cv to Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.