What more could you want?
This highly flexible 6 month role with a not for profit organisation would allow you to put your quick thinking, and communication skills to use. Working on their critical Covid information campaign, you would be updating their website, working with media releases and interviews, and posting content. Your skills and career will be nurtured, with highly experienced managers who genuinely want to see you succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- CBD office location
- 3 week Christmas closure so you still get a break
- Six month contract, also flexible
What do we need to see from you?
- Journalism experience or degree
- Excellent written communication skills and comprehension of technical content
- Proven ability to effectively use social media
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Also advantageous: experience editing and posting video content (using Premiere Rush or Pro, or Final Cut Pro)
If you’ve got a passion for public health and education, and have the skills to make a difference in this role, apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For any questions, or to discuss your suitability, give me a call on 0468 385 638
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You will need to present either a valid Police Check or Working with Children’s check.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.