A 3 month freelance (temporary) job is available within a high profile, State Government team. You need to be able to commence this role no later than Monday 3rd August (earlier if possible).
Duties to be performed:
- Prepare and present live and pre-recorded reports for radio
- Schedule prepared social media posts across Facebook and Twitter
- Schedule planned disruption communications – radio, social & online
- Draft and schedule the Daily Works Alert (or similar)
- Populate websites with daily works and unplanned disruptions
* Experience broadcasting in a live on-air environment
In order for your application to be successful your CV must demonstrate experience broadcasting in a live on-air environment. This is a critical role and requires your ability to think clearly under pressure, to communicate in an engaging manner, to have a solution focussed approach to challenges and to handle competing deadlines.
Please contact Vanessa Dolan at email@example.com OR apply here.
Please note that only those with the requested experience will be responded to. You must be a permanent Australian resident. No working visa applicants please.