They have created a brand new position for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who will report directly into the Co-Founder and Australian Managing Director.
With offices globally they are are continuing to expand at a rapid pace. Our client now wants to create a new model to attract consultants and clients. The focus will be on moving to inbound acquisition strategy and this person will be responsible for overseeing all the the marketing, comms and digital strategies including the redesign of the website and managing relationships with partner agencies/suppliers.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine and monitor internal KPIs and make recommendations
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Propose and build and communication plan based on 40% content, 40% community management and 20% PR.
- Ensure consistency of the cross channel brand image and messaging
- Choose and manage external providers (advertising agencies, SEO, Inbound marketing, Printers, etc.)
- Oversee full redesign of the website including CRM integrations
- Masters in marketing, communication or digital.
- 8-15 years experience in communications and digital marketing with experience in an innovative environment and/or tech start up/agency experience.
- Experience in community building and management.
- Track record in digital project management.
- Experience in Inbound acquisition and must know Hubspot
- Master storyteller
- French speaking a bonus
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.