- 10 - 12 month Contract
- Vibrant, collaborative team
- Travel industry experience not necessary
Our client is a holiday specialist for exclusive, high end niche travel experiences. The company is 100% Australian owned and is based just north of Melbourne's CBD. They're looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to cover for an maternity leave contract commencing around the 1st March 2019.
As their Marketing Campaign Manager you will work closely with the Marketing Director on many aspects of the role including some joint project work.
Your key responsible will be to co-ordinate and and communicate the sales and marketing activity and campaign strategy for key client partnerships.
- You will work with Platinum and Key Accounts to implement advertising campaigns (print, radio and on-line) to maximize and grow sales and revenue.
- You will manage direct Advertising (print, TV, online or radio) throughout Australia, including planning, negotiating advertising contracts and rates and working to deadlines.
- You will analyse results and create advertising strategies for your clients
For your application to be successful you will have:
- At least 3 years Campaign Marketing experience.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including internal and external.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing projects at the same time.
- Integrated campaign management experience from concept to execution and analysis across multiple channels.
If you have the required experience please apply here, or contact Vicki-Anne on 0413453563, or email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents or those on Visa's which allow them to work for twelve months in the one job.