Reporting to the GM Sales and Marketing, your role of Marketing and Communication Manager is seen as an integral member of the leadership team and overarching marketing strategy.
Managing a small team of designers, and working in partnership with the bid and tender team, you will have the support you need to create engaging B2B marketing content for social platforms and internal & external communications.
A diverse and challenging role you’ll be responsible for:
- Digital Marketing
- Internal & External Communications
- External Marketing
- Brand Management
- CRM Management
- Strategic Planning
- Budget Management
To qualify for an interview you need to demonstrate the following in your CV:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- No less than 5 years in a strategic communications and marketing position
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders within complex organisations
- Experience implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Experience in B2B digital marketing
- Full Australian working rights
What’s in it for you?
- Great company and team culture
- High performance team
- Leadership opportunities
- Exposure to GM’s across the business
- Cross collaboration with other divisions and Group
- Flexible working arrangements
- A large range of company benefits
- Empowerment and degree of autonomy
- Interesting and varied work
Please note you will only be responded to if you meet the above criteria.