A 3 month freelance (temporary) job is available within a high profile, State Government team. You need to be able to commence this role no later than Monday 3rd August (earlier if possible).
Duties to be performed:
- Procurement and finance tracking of all payments for marketing campaigns
- Create requisitions and purchase orders following procurement policy and guidelines
- Records management
- Coordination with suppliers and stakeholders for quotes, work orders and supply and delivery arrangements.
- Support and coordinate marketing campaign delivery including asset and management (on network marketing channel schedules and deployment)
- Minute taking and other administration tasks
* Proven experience in budget management and administration
* Proven experience in project management
* Preferable experience in marketing, advertising or communication
In order for your application to be successful your CV must demonstrate ALL three of the above 'must haves'. This is a critical role and requires your ability to think clearly under pressure, to communicate in an engaging manner, to have a solution focussed approach to challenges and to handle competing deadlines.
Please contact Vanessa Dolan at email@example.com OR apply here.
Please note that only those with the requested experience will be responded to. You must be a permanent Australian resident. No working visa applicants please.