Interactive Designer and Developer
Melbourne City Fringe
Our client is a well-established education publication who is looking for an interactive designer and developer to join their team.
This role will suit a creative, energetic, self-driven and highly organised individual passionate about developing the best solutions for a range of interactive learning products.
- Design and develop interactive online learning experiences from idea to execution for audiences ranging from early primary children through to tertiary students and teachers
- Create high-quality production-ready UI designs, prototypes, templates and finished product
- Conduct functional, UX and quality assurance testing of products and report results
- Write code that works across a wide range of browsers, platforms and devices
- Project manage outsourced production with third party suppliers
- Write clear and concise briefs, and communicate clearly with external and internal stakeholders
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new and emerging technologies and trends in the digital education market
- Passionate about making a difference to education
- 1-2 years of development experience
- 1-2 years of digital design experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong responsive web development
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.