It has grown from selling in one niche to now having 8 other businesses in allied industries, employing 6500 people across Australia and New Zealand (500 in Corporate).
At the heart of this business is to continue to future proof and add value to the industry they supply products to, and that’s why they invest in technology. This will be music to your ears.
They’re looking for a digital marketing leader, who has worked at the B2B corporate enterprise level, who lives and breathes the digital customer experience, to drive and deliver a unified digital marketing strategy.
The role is accountable for the delivery and on-going enhancements of consumer facing digital assets including its websites (7) and social channels.
Here are some snippets of responsibilities:
- Build, design and deliver a world class analytical based digital strategy and capability.
- Build the data capability to create a personalised whole of customer understanding experience across physical and digital channels.
- Identify and deliver key projects aligned to a 2030 Vision that will deliver significant ecommerce growth.
- Support the development of digital experiences to enhance and differentiate the customer experience.
- Support the development of new services and customer experiences.
To be successful in this role:
- You’re a future focussed marketer who has a deep knowledge of digital marketing, design thinking, service design, digital delivery, data analytics and business commerciality.
- You must be able to paint the picture for change that is both commercially driven, customer focused and pragmatic.
- You enjoy ‘getting your hands dirty’ and thrive in a hands-on role.
- Your experience in a head of digital role has been across multiple, large businesses.
If this role has sparked your curiosity and you’d like to explore it further you can apply here or email email@example.com
Please note only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
You must have full Australian working rights and reside in Australia. No sponsorship.