This firm operates worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Melbourne, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Doha.
They look for the brilliant idea that drives the identity of a good project to somewhere extraordinary, challenging and unique. A dedicated team, who work collaboratively to deliver projects of excellence. They encourage creativity and innovation in a vibrant and friendly working environment which focuses on sustainability in all they do.
- Design and execute original works
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of tender and proposal submissions, architectural competition submissions, event and marketing collateral, media campaigns and award submissions Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Design presentations in both InDesign and PowerPoint (yes, PowerPoint!)
- Help maintain files: versions, formats and project names within an established framework
- Image handling, resizing, filing and management for digital and print use
- Output files for print and digital specifications
- Provide creative and original ideas for internal and external communication initiatives
- Work closely with the Managing Partner and team to develop and design proposals, concepts and final artwork
- A strong portfolio with examples of various design projects demonstrating an innovative approach
- An excellent awareness of current design and cultural trends; but also, the understanding of staying ‘on brand’
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, specifically — Proficient in other Adobe CC: Photoshop and Illustrator (other applications advantageous)
- Experience with MSO tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Image and text formatting experience
- Able to work on a Mac or PC
- Digital design skills that can be applied to responsive websites, eDMs, digital banners and presentations
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communications skills
- Able to organise multiple projects with (at times) tight turnaround timelines
- Able to make project priority changes at short notice
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A degree (or equivalent) in communication design is preferred
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.