A boutique marketing agency in Bendigo is looking for a all-round Graphic Designer. The business focuses on B2B clients in the industrial / manufacturing sectors and also possess expertise in local and state government communications, the water industry, tourism and economic development.
They offer strategic communications planning, public relations, social media, stakeholder engagement, graphic design, advertising, brand management and market/social research.
As a their Graphic Designer you will be used to:-
- Designing marketing assets including prints ads, brochures and social media assets
- Designing marketing materials including presentations, proposals, submissions.
- Produce sales and marketing collateral across digital and print.
- Brand development—applying our logo to various collateral.
- Manage working on multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
Your skills & experience:-
- At least 3+ years experience working with advertising/marketing agencies
- A pro in the Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail - able to produce high quality work on time and within brand guidelines
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- You will be solution oriented rather than problem focused.
- You like to challenge yourself, are curious and creative.
- You are constantly learning and evolving, suggest new ways of doing things and take responsibility for your work.
- Working in Premier Pro and After Effects will be a bonus
Only applicants with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be a resident in Australia with full working rights.