- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent job
- Integrated Designer with a strong Digital focus
- Inner Eastern Suburb
The purpose of this position is to provide creative design and digital solutions that have a high visual impact across websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays. Using the appropriate design software programs, the Graphic Designer will develop creative ideas and concepts to meet the objectives of the brief set by the Creative Services Manager and Project Directors.
This role is suitable for an Integrated Designer who is conceptual yet hand-on enough the execute their own projects. Since you will be working on various web design projects, having a strong digital knowledge is essential.
- Previous experience in web design and a folio to support it;
- Branding projects and their implementation across different touch points.;
- Sleek and modern style of design (folio pieces need to be current and from the last four years);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge if brand systems and adhering to style guides.
- Strong support/training for professional development ;
- 17% Super;
- Work and life balance / flexibility for driven individuals;
- Working with a business that has a very high staff retention rate;
- Close to the train station;
- Allocated parking space after two years of working;
- Seven years long service leave.
- your folio does not showcase your conceptual thinking;
- the projects in your folio are old;
- you do not have permanent working rights in Australia;
- Your folio is not well presented.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.