If you wish to apply for future opportunities for Finished Art, you'll want to have skills in the following area:
- The ability to work collaboratively with design teams, account service and/or internal stakeholders.
- Document layout and amends to documents to brand guidelines
- Long formatting documents with tables, charts, diagrams, footnotes
- Layout and amends using branding guidelines and existing templates/designs
- Layout Microsoft Word accessible documents
- Layout of technical mapping in Adobe Illustrator
- Layout branded project collateral in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PPT and Word
- Adhere to and use studio systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes
- Proof and quality control of finished artwork to an exceptionally high quality.
- Problem solving finished art layout issues within Adobe InDesign, Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Create press and web ready finished art pdfs/digital assets/Microsoft documents (PPT/Word)
- Proactive team player attitude with a solutions focused mindset.
- Strong communication and positive outlook with team members and clients expected
- Must be very familiar with the tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in either a MAC or PC operating environment to complete production tasks and ensure delivery of projects to highest industry standard.
- Microsoft Word and PPT skills highly regarded
- Retouching skills is definitely going to be an advantage
If this is you and you're keen to be considered for new opportunities as they come in, then please send your details through to Lawrence on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these requirements are commonly required onsite during business hours so the ability to be able to go onsite is essential. You must also have Australian working rights or be on an applicable working VISA. While we would like to be able to get back to everyone, due to the volume of applications, we will only get to those who are shortlisted.