You’ll work within the marketing department, as well as across cross-functional teams with UX and analytics experts, product managers and marketing and communications specialists.
You’ll be responsible for developing useful, usable and engaging content to communicate to their clients and investors within the finance industry. You’ll work across the business to act as the key copy and content brand guardian and create a seamless, positive user experience.
You’ll be hands on, working directly in systems like our Hubspot CMS to update our live communications. Your ownership is end-to-end: from ideation to copywriting, webpage creation, testing and optimization and you will be heavily involved and campaign tactics and strategies.
Copywriting and content planning for digital assets, websites, social media channels, blogs and eDM’s.
Experience & Skills:-
- Effectively manage client relationships in conjunction with other departments, respond to briefs to deliver outstanding content pieces that hit the brief
- Manage all day-to-day content project activities including timelines, briefings, websites, social media channels/communities and final product.
- Identify and coordinate relevant internal & external resources to successfully deliver on content requirements
- 3 years+ agency or in-house experience as a copywriter, plus at least an additional 2 years broader agency or corporate experience in a content role.
- Demonstrated experience researching and collating content that can be used to support campaigns and understanding how that utilize that content to hit the brief
- Experience delivering & coordinating integrated content campaigns
Skill and experience managing client relationships and internal stakeholders
- Copywriting and content planning for digital assets, social media channels, blogs and eDM’s.
- Excellent writing skills for a variety of digital formats (and some print where needed).
- Experience implementing content strategy, and of advocating its importance.
- Experience writing for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to capitalise on organic traffic.
- Understanding of the role content plays in UX/UI and how to maximise the effectiveness
of that content.
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS).
If you have a cv and portfolio showcasing the above skill set and examples, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email email@example.com
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Candidates must reside and be based in Australia.