An independent boutique design studio, is looking for a Finished Artist/Studio Manager to join their growing team.
With a long history of providing design solutions with brilliant outcomes, this independent boutique design agency has hit a milestone and is looking for a Finished Artist/Studio Manager to join their team.
In this role you will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of this studio by working with the account service and creative teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and to the highest quality possible.
- Finished art duties including text changes and preparing files for print/output.
- Proof-reading and quality control of all work that is submitted to clients.
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic IT/Software issues.
- Responsible for setting up new projects in Accountability and Teamwork.
- Responsible for briefing projects internally and externally to suppliers
- Briefing in production to suppliers.
Financial and Studio Support
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring project budgets, production requirements, time frames and deadlines.
- Responsible for scheduling projects from design to finished art in the studio.
- Take responsibility for monitoring projects and individual stages to meet client timelines and internal milestones by thorough planning and scheduling.
- Processing supplier invoices and sending client invoices.
- Accountable for maintaining continuous communication with studio, suppliers and account service team.
- Ensure artwork and all material leaving agency is of the highest quality.
- Deep understanding of client brand guidelines with ability to sense check brand requirements and ensure projects are in line with these requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date filing and documentation to provide a clear history of a client’s job and facilitate access by others.
- Promptly follow up samples of print production from client and manage print production samples.
- Responsible for management and ordering office supplies and basic office management duties.
- Finished Art background is essential.
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with changes in decisions and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoying a work life balance.
- Having a great team around you that is honest, ethical and fair.
- Being part of a collaborate team internally and great clients externally.
So if you think this is the right opportunity for you please contact me submitting your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.