You must have a methodical approach to your work, an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency and be able to work in-house for a minimum of 22 hours a week. Depending on the work load and project our clients may be able to offer more hours and days.
Experience and skills required
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
Your combined CV and folio must be able to demonstrate the following:
- work with templates and style guides
- complete design rollout and layout
- lay out charts, graphs, infographics and information tables that require attention to detail
- complete finished art for press-ready and digital formats
- Long formatting documents with tables, charts, diagrams, footnotes
- Layout and amends using branding guidelines and existing templates/designs
- Layout Microsoft Word accessible documents
- Layout of technical mapping in Adobe Illustrator
- Layout branded project collateral in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PPT and Word
- Create press and web ready finished art pdfs/digital assets/Microsoft documents (PPT/Word)
- Sound stakeholder management/influencing and brand guardian capabilities.
- Ability to animate infographics and presentations would be a bonus.
More often than not, these in-house roles require you to be able to work on a PC too, so be sure to highlight this on your Resume.