An EDM Graphic Designer (electronic direct mail) conceptualises, creates and implements intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent email communications and digital promotions.
The EDM specialist collaborates with other designers, user interface specialists, content writers and marketing managers to develop, test and design digital marketing emails and web banners.
It is essential that the EDM designer understands the principles of design, user experience and user interface and also have experience with HTML and CSS.
Your skills & experience:-
- At least 3+ years experience working with agencies or in-house client side
- Demonstrated experience as a Graphic Designer in a fast-paced environment
- A pro in the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail - able to produce high quality work on time and within brand guidelines
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- You will be solution oriented rather than problem focused.
- You like to challenge yourself, are curious and creative.
- You are constantly learning and evolving, suggest new ways of doing things and take responsibility for your work.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Candidates must reside and be based in Australia.