- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Contract job
- Integrated Advertising Agency
- Interactive Producer / Project Manager
We are looking for an individual with agency background who is used to collaborating with agency creatives and suppliers on a variety of digital interactive projects.
This person brings a wealth of experience, information, and excitement around emerging technologies/trends. And a great attitude.
The Interactive Producer must be highly organised, self-motivated, solutions-oriented and able to think creatively and quickly. Excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are essential for the position.
- Lead a variety of digital and interactive projects from concept approval through project completion, including; timeline and content development, team and partner coordination, budgeting, quality control, implementation and reporting.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, processing and
communicating information quickly to appropriate parties
- Discuss technical concepts with partners and vendors with a strong ability to clearly translate and present to internal team members and clients
- Build and manage detailed scope plans, production schedules, and budgets
- Work with and manage partners and vendors to seamlessly integrate concepts into physical builds when appropriate
- Conduct / oversee QA testing of all deliverables
- Knowledge of digital and emerging technologies and trends
- Experience in interactive project management.
- Knowledge of the interactive development process including in-depth understanding of
content development, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technology
- 2-5 years as an Interactive Producer / Project Manager in agencies.
- Have a robust roster of contacts to call upon including production shops, digital artists,
developers, coders, creators technologists etc.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with work rights.