- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | 6-Month Contract Job
- Digital Manger
- Leading global investment management company
This role is specifically focused on project managing the implementation and enhancement of digital marketing platforms and products.
One of the major projects that you will be involved in is selecting and implementing a new sales enablement tool for the company. As a result, previous exposure to Hubspot, Seismic or Showpad would be an advantage.
In this role, you will also be responsible for managing the company’s website as well as reviewing current digital marketing platforms performances in order to recommend and implement enhancements.
- Proven record of managing and delivering digital projects.
- Proven project management experience HubSpot, Seismic or Showpad (or similar)
- Ability to develop a clear program of work that will support the delivery of the business plan and strategic initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices and platforms.
- Ability to be hands-on and work autonomously
- Strong communication skills to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, team members and service providers.
If you have the required skills for this position and looking to work with a prestigious brand in Melbourne CBD, apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.