We are currently working with a leading medical research and public health organisation who are looking for a digital marketing specialist with strong video experience to join their team.
For this position, we are looking for a solution driven and creative professional with a can-do attitude who has previously worked in a hands-on position in smaller teams.
As the Digital Marketing and Communications Officer, you will be part of a highly collaborative and experienced Communications Team and will work to proactively plan, curate and implement engaging content and digital communications aligned with the organisation’s mission and strategic objectives.
Another key purpose of the role is to create targeted digital campaigns to reach new and existing audiences, increase awareness, engagement and knowledge about our client’s work.
- Curate content across the website and social media channels
- Digital assets curation using Photoshop and video editing program, Final Cut Pro.
- Design engaging and effective digital media campaigns aligned with our communication and fundraising goals.
- Reach new and existing audiences in Australia and internationally.
- Respond to enquiries and engage with audiences on social media platforms.
- Assist filming and post-production of seminars, symposia and other events as required.
- Track and measure the effectiveness and impact of the digital campaigns across all platforms.
- Previous work experience as a digital marketing and/or digital communications specialist within a small team.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, or other media editing software essential.
- Sound technical capability to work in both the back and front end of campaigns.
- Sound understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and digital platforms, and how to increase engagement.
- Proven ability to write and develop innovative campaigns aligned with communication and fundraising goals.
- Salary packaging
- RDO (rostered day off) on a monthly basis
- Work and life balance
- Working alongside experienced marketing and communications professionals (plenty of opportunities to learn).
- Being part of an organisation that has a positive impact on the lives of those in need of medical help around the globe.
If this sounds like, apply now or email your CV to email@example.com or call 0468 385 638
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.