- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Prominent Sports Brand in Melbourne's Southern suburbs
- Digital Marketing and Design Specialist
My client is currently going through a strategic digital transformation phase which has resulted in a new opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing and Design Specialist to join their team.
- This is an evolving position, suitable for a specialist who is looking to grow in their role and become a leader down the track.
- A calm, passionate and collaborative environment that supports personal and professional growth.
- Strong brand to work on with the potential of working on global campaigns as you grow with the business.
- An exceptional leader with global experience to learn from.
- You will own the digital marketing arm of the brand.
- Working with a forward-thinking brand that understands and values the importance of digital marketing and invests in it.
- Work on a diverse range of products targeted at both female and male athletes.
A creative Digital Marketing specialist with at least two years of commercial experience and design skills who enjoys working on both B2B and B2C campaigns across all digital marketing platforms to increase brand awareness and protect brand equity.
- Identify, evaluate, select and monitor relevant social media channels
- Develop content for digital platforms such as social media, EDMs and website
- Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers & communities (including look-a-likes) that fit with our digital marketing strategy
- Moderate and oversee presence on relevant social media sites
- Encourage the generation of user-created content via active community participation & conversation
- Conduct on-going social media market research & channel development
- Conduct online reputation management
- Track, monitor and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns - including website, EDM, digital leads, social and overall project inquiry/conversion in line with set KPI’s
- Develop and deliver creative design solutions for digital media platforms including, but not limited to content such as campaign design filters, video & photography filters, website tiles and banners, EDMs and competition creative.
Please note: Only CVs in PDF format are accepted.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights and ability to work in Southern Melbourne Suburbs.