- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | 6-Month Contract
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Specialist
- A digital agency working on a social enterprise client
- Immediate start
I am currently working with a digital agency in Melbourne who is creating a digital campaign for a social enterprise (in the renewable energy sector). As a result, they need a digital campaign specialist with Fundraising experience to help increase brand’s equity crowdfunding.
About the Position:
- Full-time contract.
- The position will work closely with the CEO, Director of Marketing and Communications and other key staff to quickly build engagement in a campaign to attract new investors.
- Would suit an energetic campaigner with a background in political campaigns and/or NFP Fundraising.
- Implement digital strategies that meet campaign objectives, including the rapid growth of supporter/investor groups, and increased political engagement.
- Develop compelling digital content to share with our networks, motivate people to act, and engage new audience.
- Write emails that motivate supporters to increase their involvement in and commitment to the campaign, including by making an ethical investment and becoming a customer.
- Maintain website content and run various social media accounts.
- Help manage our online communications calendar and coordinate multi-faceted campaigns targeting investors, customers and general supporters.
- Develop strategies to effectively harness third party support from key influencers in the areas of energy, renewables, climate and social justice.
- Support political engagement activities.
- Monitor, test and analyse engagement strategies, and use tools and techniques to increase audience participation rates.
Please note - If you do not have fundraising or political campaign experience, you will not be considered for this position.
If you have the required skills and are available please email your CV to Houmi on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with work rights.