Our client is Australia’s leading prestige skincare brand, is 25 years old and is instantly recognised and desired. They are looking for a Design Manager. As a senior member of the business you will be heading up the newly formed design department and you will act as a brand custodian responsible for leading a design team to ensure the brand integrity is upheld at all times and across all touch-points.
Banding and Corporate Identity:
- Ensure brand visual identity is consistent across all touch points
- Implement and monitor quality standards across all creative deliverables and image making
- Create assets by applying the design principles across colour, typography and photographic selection
- Production promotional/branding/display materials for sales and marketing, communications and events
- Create presentations and documents for both internal and external use across all departments and channels
Design & Visual Merchandising:
- Set design and visual direction fo all retail outlets
- Work with project managers to ensure all fixtures and finished are on brand
- Spearhead visual merchandising activity for flagship and agency clinics and driving creative innovation
Packaging Production & Process:
- Engage with Founders, CEO to review and revise packaging forms and labelling as required through the lifetime of the products
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the production team to ensure all packaging forms and labelling solutions remain cost effective, on brand and are delivered on time and on budget across all print jobs
- Oversee and dictate design direction for digital assets
- Sign-off on all social media assets for Marketing and Design team to ensure it is on brand
- Be the digital advocate within the business championing new and innovated styles of working
Leadership & Management:
- Lead and happy and highly motivated team
- Collaborate frequently and with each across all departments and workflow and expectations
- Build and painting positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years design experience in a similar industry, preferably in luxury/retail/beauty/fashion
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office - Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Animation skills high desirable (Aftereffects and Premier Pro)
If you are interested, have a CV and portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.