- Creative Recruiters | Sydney | Permanent job
- Award Winning Design Studio
- BLUE CHIP Client base
This well established design studio has received many awards for their work, and are a major player in their niche.
With two distinct sides to the business this Design Director role will head up the branding and communications division.
- Lead the creative output of the agency
- Lead creativity on all projects, inspiring the design team to come up with new and exciting concepts
- Present and defend concepts to a broad range of clients
- Develop, monitor and refine workflow through the studio
- Champion innovation and collaboration
- Experience as a Design Director from a design studio (not advertising agency)
- Exceptional branding folio which you can clearly articulate the strategy behind the work
- Ability to clearly explain the thinking process of previous projects in a compelling manner
- Experience in client presentations
- Friendly and strong communication skills
- Understand the power of brand-voice copy driven creative
- Tenacious attitude and highly motivated
- Well rewarded for your contribution to business growth
- You will be working with some of the best talents and clients in Sydney
- Smart company with a progressive and ambitious vision
- Great people with great benefits like gallery visits and team lunches.
- You get to have a day off for your birthday
- Full support including existing systems, training and professional development
- Work/life balance promised.
- Senior Designers who can demonstrate you've managed a team of designers are also encouraged to apply
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.