- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Brand Centric Design Agency
- Design Director
- Salary package: $120k - $150K (depending on the experience)
With a recognised and celebrated history of challenging, creating and building brands for success, our client works with some of the leading Australian and Global brands. As a result, we are looking for individuals with proven experience in branding design for large-scale and complex brands.
We're looking for a brand centric designer who loves a challenge and is known for their idea generation capabilities. You will have an optimistic and playful spirit and you're brave when it comes to your creative.
Working in Melbourne inner suburbs you will be working with a diverse team who are brilliant individuals delivering strategic design solutions.
For this role, I am looking for the right type of design skills, personality and attributes. Whether you are a Senior Designer or a Design Director, I would like to hear from you.
- Six (6) years plus experience gained in a brand agency (unfortunately, candidates with advertising or in-house background will not be considered for this position).
- minimum qualification level of at least a Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in design.
- Strong folio that showcases your strategically led branding projects.
- Positive, enthusiastic and approachable personality (no egos)
- Deep thinkers who are not afraid of challenging a brief and are excited about the unknown.
- Courage, curiosity and a playfully optimistic spirit.
- Working with well-known brands and continuously creatively challenged
- Supportive and friendly team made of passionate individuals.
- Strong and well-experienced management with a strong focus on culture, design thinking and work flexibility.
If you have the required experience please apply now or email me your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call me on 0413 453 563.
PLEASE NOTE: Only apply if you have previous branding agency background.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.