Design Director | Creative Marketing Agency
Exceptionally friendly and down to earth culture
I am currently working with an established creative marketing agency in Melbourne’s inner south-eastern suburbs who is looking for a Design Director to join their warm and friendly team who provides creative solutions, marketing strategy, digital design and development as well as brand promotions to a variety of clients.
For this position, I am looking for a Design Director with strong, leadership and mentorship qualities who understands that great design needs to be strategic as well as appealing.
In this client facing role, you will develop the best strategic rationale and clearly express your ideas to solve client’s challenges and bring your team along on the journey through compelling and persuasive communication.
This role requires passion, leadership and strong creative thinking.
While you’ll be comfortable providing direction and mentorship to the team, you’ll be happy to get on the tools and express your creative flair. You also have some commercial acumen to complement those creative skills and can identify opportunities for new business with existing and new clients.
This position is suitable for a Senior Designer who would like to step into a Design Director position or a newly Design Director.
- A strong culture with people first approach (that means you)
- Open, collaborative and positive culture (no egos)
- Diverse clients and project to help build your creative flair
- As the Design Director, you’ll be instrumental in helping the company to deliver the strategy for their agency’s new brand proposition and will have a leadership role in shaping the face and creative direction of the business.
- Fluent in everything Adobe
- Ability to quickly sketch/scamp ideas by hand
- Strong internal and client-facing presentation skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and industry best practices
- Demonstrated experience producing creative solutions within time and budget constraints
- Experience and natural ability to lead, inspire and manage a team Experience within an agency style environment
- Enjoy working within a collaborative team environment
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.