As this branding studios Creative Services and Studio Manager, you will support a small team of Designers and Account Managers who are producing exceptional creative for a vast array of clients across multiple industries.
The key elements to this role are Studio Management, Production and Project Management.
Therefore the experience required include the following key areas:
- previously worked in a high volume creative agency
- traffic planning
- print production and the finished art process
- knowledge of FMCG packaging production
- proven project management skills
- very strong attention to detail
- strong literacy skills (grammar, spelling)
- evident leadership qualities
To be successful in this role you are seen as a go-to person. People gravitate to you and you have the ability to know how to get the best work from each individual member of your team.
Ideally you have a strong Finished Art or Production background so you can hit the ground running and add value from day one. Those with a consumer branding background will be highly regarded.
This role is only available to permanent Australian residents. Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.