We are looking for a highly-skilled, experienced, motivated, and hands-on Creative Director for a 6-month fixed term full-time basis to deliver an ambitious immersive experience.
The client is creators of traveling and permanent multi-sensory art and cultural experiences that have been visited by millions of people around the globe. Over the last decade, they have led the movement from artefact-based exhibitions, to multimedia exhibitions, to now fully integrated multi-sensory immersive experiences, large and small.
To fill this role, you will need a passion for creative storytelling and concept development, plus the practical skills and work ethic to translate the concepts into exciting, dynamic and highly interpretive content. You'll know that "Content is King" in this industry and live to produce unique experiences that stop people in their tracks.
This is a hands-on role that will see you responsible for the on-time production and delivery of content for a large (100+ output) immersive experience. You will take an existing concept and bring it to life by managing a team of motion designers.
This role reports directly to Head of Creative. Together, you will manage workflows, production schedules and in-house and off-site creative production personnel.
Your creative talents will be matched with your organisational skills, and the ability to set well-considered timelines and to meet agreed on deadlines. As much as everything else, you’re not going to mind getting your hands dirty, you’re going to have an “I’ll get it done” attitude.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- World-class design sensibility.
- Proven ability to lead creative teams, particularly for motion screen-based projects.
- At least 6 years experience working in a creative production environment (preferably with a focus on the development of motion graphics for multi-display/immersive projects).
- Extensive knowledge of video formats and outputs including content for multi-display systems and high-resolution files.
- Storyboarding and pre-visualisation skills, as well as an ability to demonstrate concepts visually.
- Ability to work across both Mac & PC platforms
The following skills are also highly desirable:
- Understanding and appreciation of Street Art.
- Cinema 4D
- Working knowledge of Dataton Watchout