The business is video-led, and the Creative Director must have a video-centric background demonstrating deep expertise and leadership in both the conceptual and technical areas of video content production.
The Creative Director inspires and manages the creative team with the ability to be both hands-on and strategic - taking customer insights and business goals and aligning them with world class creative.
- Translating insights into compelling storytelling and innovative creative across video, design and audio program content and brand and tactical campaigns - from concepts through to delivery to customers and prospects.
- The ability to set the brand vision, developing and managing brand and style guidelines and ensures consistent implementation internally by the internal team and externally by stakeholders.
- Manages and mentors the creative team (video editors, designers, art directors, copywriters) to build creative competency to deliver high quality, on-brand, on-brief creative outputs.
- Explores innovations, insights and trends to push creative boundaries, and identifies new delivery or techniques for innovative digital content
- Creating best practice digital content across all channels (social, marketing, EDM/CRM, web, display etc), monitoring performance to understand how it is driving the desired commercial outcome and continuously be innovating and improving performance.
- Extensive experience as a senior creative ideally from an advertising agency or in-house creative production/music video director with at least 5 years experience in post-production working with brands.
- Experienced creative lead - developing concepts, storyboarding, pitching to clients and working with production teams (internally and externally)
- Proven performance in leading and mentoring a high performing creative team with a focus on video production
If you have the necessary experience and have a portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply or contact Vanessa Dolan email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.