We are working with an iconic Australian sports brand in Melbourne located in Melbourne’s Southeastern suburbs and they are looking for a Content & SEO Specialist to join their team.
We all spend the majority of our time at work and working alongside inspiring, driven and caring colleagues has a huge impact on how we enjoy our jobs. We have been working with this client for a while and the candidate that we previously placed with them thoroughly enjoys the humble, friendly and down to earth culture as well as the career progression opportunities that the company provides them.
If you are looking to be part of an iconic business with an inviting culture and a passion for sports then you would want to know about this position. They are looking for a creative content specialist with strong writing and technical skills to help them with the website.
- Reviewing and analysing the company’s site for areas that can be improved and optimised;
- Preparing detailed strategy reports with the General Manager;
- Build website content using HTML and CSS that is succinct, enticing and designed to engage and convert;
- Create and implement a content plan in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Lead;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic, and ensuring this content is optimised;
- Running PPC campaigns;
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors;
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts;
- Developing link building strategies in line with the digital strategy;
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors – direct and indirect;
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to manage search engine guidelines and practices;
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines;
- Look for new ways to repurpose, re-use and recycle content – continuous improvement;
- Managing and briefing content agency.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content development and growth;
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems;
- Familiarisation and working knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing software and other tools to measure and manage site engagement;
- Experience with website optimisation tools;
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and publishing copy/content for website – concise, succinct, enticing, engaging;
- Proven ability to craft content that optimises SEO;
- Fluency using HTML and CSS to create content;
- Familiarisation with Design and Graphics Software such as Adobe Suite;
- A working understanding of CMS such as Hubspot or WordPress;
If you have the required skills and are able to travel to Outer Southeastern suburbs, apply now or email your PDF CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.