Join an independent government agency as you facilitate equitable access to healthcare services around Australia. This agency focuses on efficiency, improving health outcomes and community care.
Their talented Communications team is looking for a skilled Communications Officer to focus on their new Aged Care portfolio. You would be the go-to for all things media, internal and external communications, and would get to show off your excellent copywriting, stakeholder management and project management skills.
A typical week might involve
- a few days working from home, and a few days in the central CBD office with the team
- Contributing to strategy and engaging with internal stakeholders
- Developing internal and external communications plans
- Drafting and editing external stakeholder emails, media releases and social media content
- briefing the external creative agency on the production of infographics, signage and presentations
You’ll need to bring:
- Several years of experience in a media or communications role in a large organisation
- Understanding of internal communications and the sensitivities of different audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills and plain english principles
- A strong understanding of the print and digital media landscape, including social media
- The ability to track and report on campaign data
- InDesign and Photoshop skills (great but not essential)
The successful candidate will also need to complete an Australian Federal Police criminal history check, and where relevant a Working with Children and Vulnerable People Check as well as completion of a medical declaration and pre-employment medical.
This is a 3 - 6 month contract (flexible) with the possibility of moving to a permanent role after that.
If you have any questions I’d love to hear from you! Get the ball rolling by sending your resume to email@example.com or give me a call on 0468 385 638
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Sydney.