A 2 month and a 3 month freelance (temporary) jobs are available within a high profile, State Government team. You need to be able to commence this role no later than Monday 3rd August (earlier if possible).
Duties to be performed:
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic engagement plans for key projects and initiatives in the metropolitan regions
- Coordinate and prepare project specific collateral including, letters, postcards, website content, and other public materials to support communication and engagement activities.
- Develop effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to lead the direction of engagement activities across regions and projects and collaborate on opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare reports and briefs for consideration by key stakeholders on critical issues and updates to achieve positive project and program objectives.
- Assist with stakeholder and community engagement activities which will require close liaison with local councils, residents and businesses.
* A tertiary qualification in communications, engagement or public relations, International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) accreditation or experience as a communications and engagement specialist will be highly regarded.
In order for your application to be successful your CV must demonstrate no less than 1 of the above 'must haves'. This is a critical role and requires your ability to think clearly under pressure, to communicate in an engaging manner, to have a solution focussed approach to challenges and to handle competing deadlines.
Please send your CV to Vanessa Dolan at firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply here.
Please note that only those with the requested experience will be responded to. You must be a permanent Australian resident. No working visa applicants please.