A global brand experience agency which specialises in retail, workspace and hospitality is looking for a Client Service Manager to join their team. With their head office based in London, working across blue chip brands throughout Europe, this agency has well and truly made its’ mark in the APAC market.
Attracting design projects which include flagship store design, inventive workspaces, airline lounges to fine dining restaurants your client base and projects will be wide and varied.
To be successful in this role client relationships and project management are your strengths. You will be partnering with some of the worlds leading brands, so your ability to nurture and engage with senior stakeholders and your exceptional account management skills are essential for this high profile position.
In summary you need to possess the following experience and attributes:
- experience gained from a branding lead studio/agency
- proven ability to nurture and manage senior relationships
- strong rapport building and engagement skills
Ideally your experience has been gained from a similar studio which specialises in retail, branding, design, brand experience and activation.
Next step is for you to apply here or send your Resume, which clearly outlines your success in account management, to email@example.com
- Please note that only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
- Please note this is a permanent fulltime role and is therefore only open to those with full Australian working rights.