Our client is a boutique advertising agency located in Melbourne and has been working closely with an international client for the last 6 months resulting already in above the line communications but now are becoming a major client that needs to be nurtured to roll out great work.
As a brand strategist you will be coming in with the foundation of the strategy having already been set in place, your role will to develop the brand experience journey for critical moments of truth across all channels and audiences throughout Australia and NZ.
This will be a six month contract, being top heavy at the beginning and then feathering out to a few days a week in the later part of the contract.
- Multi-national big brand experience.
- Experience working in an Advertising Agency.
- Example of brand journey experiences.
- A strategic planner who is used to developing audits though research and insights.
- Developing the full brand architecture of the brand programme - b0th internally and externally.
This is an agency and a client that is really excited to be doing something different and making an impact on everyday lives.
If this excites you and you have the necessary experience, please apply now or email email@example.com
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.