Duties to be performed:
- Monitoring the Brand and Advertising mailboxes for new requests
- Facilitating Government Approvals process for advertising across the entire department portfolio
- Providing brand advice and guidance to staff and external providers
- Facilitating a brand workshop with external agency
- Reviewing, consolidating and updating brand and marketing policies
- Provide assistance on general brand and marketing documents, administration and projects
* Proven experience in brand management and development
* Proven experience in marketing campaign development
* Preferable experience in government or highly regulated industry
In order for your application to be successful your CV must demonstrate ALL three of the above 'must haves'. This is a critical role and requires your ability to think clearly under pressure, to communicate in an engaging manner, to have a solution focussed approach to challenges and to handle competing deadlines.
Please contact Vicki-Anne Craigen at firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply here.
This role may be on-site or off-site. If off-site you must be set up to work from home with reliable internet.
Please note that only those with the requested experience will be responded to. You must be a permanent Australian resident. No working visa applicants please.