In this role you will manage a team of four currently and 1 new recruit.
Develop and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns for level crossing safety, network safety and travel behaviour
Support business planning for 2021/2022
Your CV must be able to demonstrate the following in order to be considered for this role:
- Social and behaviour change marketing subject matter expert that develops and implements multiple, complex and innovative marketing strategies to shape and change beliefs, behaviours and attitudes.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated experience in current evidence-based marketing practices.
- Good financial management skills in developing budgets to support campaigns and initiatives, delivering programs and campaign on budget and measuring return on investment.
- Demonstrated expertise in risk management strategies as they relate to marketing campaigns.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or similar discipline.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.