Providing expertise to both sides of the business to offer strategic thinking and advice to help grow and promote the business.
Currently these tasks are all being completed by the Owner/Creative Director. Your position will be to take as much of this off his hands as possible to allow him to focus on other requirements for the growing business.
Account Manager role (50% weighting)
- High level account management of clients
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our solution and services
- Establish regular touch-points with assigned customers per the established clients, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Acting as filter to the Creative Director
Digital Production Manager (30%)
- Manage and allocate resources to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- Review schedules, establish and meet internal project goals and timelines, also estimates length of project-stages – especially on larger projects and where chargeable work needs to be estimated to client
- Work with Production Resources to ensure work is created and delivered on time and to spec
- Attend WIPs and ensure resources are in place for planned volume of work
- Work with internal creatives to ensure briefs are communicated and understood
- Prioritise and delegate, briefs and resolve queries
- Review quality of incoming briefs
- Takes personal control of larger projects
- Ensures quality systems are in place, understood, followed
- Manage digital production team
- Manage creative, including scripting, storyboarding, and graphic elements, to ensure brand consistency
- Manage day-to-day studio and freelance resources in consultation as necessary with Owner/Creative Director
- Ensure time-sheets are entered for projects and freelance work
Business support and Strategy (20%)
- Help develop multimedia strategy for brand and marketing initiatives for various clients
- Advising on the need and then hiring of additional resources
- Big picture thinker – keeping competency and major projects on track
- Agility and able to change – ability to recognise and adjust to changing workflow needs
- Stakeholder management – managing the needs of colleagues in a collaborative and communicative manner
- Future-focussed – anticipate the needs of incoming work and plan accordingly
- Attention to detail – being responsible and accountable for quality of own work and resources
- Teamwork – assisting others during times of need to ensure colleagues are at ease and to ensure the work is delivered
- Analysing and interpreting information – understanding client needs
This role will start on 11 January 2021. This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team that is doing amazing things the creative space for their clients.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please contact me with your cv via email email@example.com or call 0468 467 675.
This role is only available to permanent Australian residents.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.